Sunday, October 08, 2006

What's happening to me

A few years ago I remember talking to a old college of mine and I said I would NEVER have a people carrier. Today I was coming out the gym (honest) with my wife and child, as I was stepping into my Renault Scenic people carrier, a new Ford S-Max drove past and I thought to myself, that's a nice looking people carrier, I will look at them when I come to replace the Scenic.

I can't believe I am dreaming about a people carriers, its all gone wrong..... I'm off to the pub now, get pissed, have a curry, go to a nightclub, attempt to pull a bird and talk about Ferrari's with my mates, assuming the wife lets me of course.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, Blogger Phil said...

Admit it, you're gay.

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Ranting Mike said...

From a man with a Renault Scenic himself... gay boy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home