Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weather Men

It was only a matter of time before the weather came into a Rant, brilliant summer... my arse, 4 weeks of great weather and a totally shit August does not make a summer in my book.

Yesterday I woke up and checked thee weather forecast, the weather man said showers in the Harrogate area, showers !!!! I would not like to see it if they said heavy rain, it pissed down from 8am to 2pm, so much so that the road outside my house was flooded, it stopped for 2 hours and then proceeded to throw it down again for another 4 hours.

Come on guys, you are paid loads, you have access to millions of pounds of satellites and computers and you still can't get it even remotely right, if I was to screw up in my job as much as you do I would be sacked, if your excuse is the weather is too unpredictable then just stop giving us a forecast, a wrong one is no use to us, go and become a postman instead, that's another job you keep even though you are shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home