Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Home Buyers Report

OK I said to myself that I would limit my rants to one a day, I guess 12:40am counts as the next day, but I am sure by the end of today I will need to rant about something else... so why create rules that you know are going to be broken.

Anyway, this rant and I am sure more to come is about stupid government decisions. I read tonight that they are thinking about canning the planned Home buyers Survey, why ?, because it will not contain enough information about important things such as a Survey. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if the new report doesn't contain all the information that buyers currently demand today then the current process is still going to be followed, but the seller has an extra burden of this stupid report, so what's the point of having this new report.

What's wrong with the government, the idea of the Home Buyers Report is actually rather good, but like everything, the way they want to do it is all wrong, just like ID cards... but that we will leave for another day.

My suggestion is this, when they want to implement something sensible, don't get stupid politicians and under/over ministers and civil servants to figure out what needs to be done, just get Mr Average off the street to sort it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home