Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm After Damages

You see, last week I did a very stupid thing and fell off my bicycle, actually it was a bit of a freak accident, but anyway, a trip to the hospital, an x-ray later and a confirmation that I have broken my collarbone, in fact my left collar bones is now in 4 pieces.

Anyway, it hurts, I can only type with one hand (using Vista Speech Recognition for this blog entry), its going to take at least 12 weeks to heal and on Tuesday the doctors are going to decide if it needs to be pinned in place.

So, I am going after some damages for my crash, not from the bike manufacturers, not from the Manchester Velodrome but from the government, you see, its these bastards that keep telling us to exercise more and lose weight, become healthy.... if they would of left me alone eating crisps and drinking beer in front of the TV this would not have happened... its there fault.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 pm, Blogger Phil said...

isn't this the second time you've done this? you should get a dog and forget the bikes

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Ranting Mike said...

Yes it is.... I am going to sue twice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home