Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kids Toys

I’ve just spent Christmas morning attempting the impossible, no, not trying to break into Fort Knox, no, that would be easy, instead I have been trying to extract my kids toys out of the boxes they came in.

Why the hell does Upsey Daisy have rope around her neck ?, plastic ties that are impossible to cut with a knife around her legs and arms, which have been tied together by a 10,000 tonne tying machine !

I don’t know why this is, I know it’s pretty recent, is it to stop thieves from nicking the stuff out of the boxes ?, that’s easily fixed, seal the damn boxes, or is it some stupid EU directive ? I would love to know.

What I do know though is that the house is littered with potentially dangerous bits of cable ties, which you simply cannot find once you have used a Stanley knife to cut them, mainly because you lost sight of them when you screamed after accidently cutting your finger trying to cut the bloody things... then 2 hours in hospital waiting for a tetanus.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 pm, Anonymous Georgia said...

I hear what your saying, when I was little toys were a bitch to open. It takes over half an hour just to get a friggin doll out of a box! That was orst part of Christmas for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home