Friday, May 04, 2007

Sun Pat Peanut Butter

This morning I decided to have a treat, so Peanut Butter on toast was my breakfast, unfortunately my wife had decided to decimate our supply of peanut butter, leaving only the dregs left in the bottom.

So here is the complaint (no not the wife for a change), why oh why do Sun Pay have a stupid expanded bit at the bottom of the jar, the peanut butter is almost impossible to extract from this ridge, I'm going to invent a Sun Pat peanut butter extraction tool to help people get all their peanut butter out of the stupidly designed jar.


But then I thought... what a good ploy by Sun Pat, if you can't get all the peanut butter out, you will have to buy more jars.... ummm interesting

3 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, Blogger Phil said...

Whats with the ad's dewd, are they paying you?

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger Ranting Mike said...

Yo... Yes they do, please click on it....

There is something in the set-up of the blog which allows you to sign-up, its free and they give you cash for clicks.

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Phil said...

I clicked on both of them several times, I want a piece of the action

 

Post a Comment

<< Home