Monday, April 30, 2007

Old Car Drivers

I was following this old bastard driving some shitty little car over the weekend, 40 miles an hour he was doing at best ! with nothing in front of him for miles, he was driving so bloody slow everybody in front had long disappeared into the distance.

Due to the volume of traffic I had no way of overtaking him so I had to sit behind him for 25 miles !

Two things irritate me about this, the first is he should be driving faster, its was a clear sunny day, he was holding up everybody behind and you could see how annoyed the people behind me were. The second thing was when we reached villages and the speed limit dropped from 60 to 30, he still did 40 miles an hour, therefore breaking the speed limit, these people should have their driving licenses revoked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home