Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Diet Bloody Diet

So tell me, why are all the nice things to eat really bad for you, too much sugar, too much fat, too many calories, I'm getting pissed off now.

Its not that I am going to fall off the wagon and go back to my crazy days of having the old pie or 50, but I just want something that is nice. I had a look at Olive Oil today (cooking dinner), shit have you seen how many calories are in a tablespoon of Olive Oil.

I therefore have a great idea to make myself lots of money, invent a food that tastes as good as Fish & Chips but has the same calories and fat content of a piece of lettuce.... there you see it is easy to make money, I'm off to invent my food now.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, Blogger Phil said...

I'm considering a diet. I just don't think I have the mental capacity to deny myself anything these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home