Monday, May 28, 2007

Rubbish

I read a report over the weekend about the new rubbish collection, this government is making me sick. For a start they are planning on reducing the rubbish collection to once every 2 weeks, surely there is a heath issue with this, secondly, if you decide to take your rubbish to the tip yourself you will be fined, what the fuck has got into these people's head, are they truly fuckwitts or what.

So, instead of upgrading the rubbish collection service, they are going to spends thousands of pounds on number plate recognition system to log your movements into and out of the rubbish tip, what the hell !!!, this means that the council will have access to complete DVLA records which also cannot be good, the reasoning for this is that if we need to take our rubbish to the tip we are producing too much so we will be fined.

What the fuck are these guys thinking, do they believe that I get up in the morning and say to myself, I know, today I create loads of rubbish, I don't and I suspect nobody does. How about stopping junk mail, that accounts for a bin full of shit every week, how about getting supermarkets to reduce the packaging on goods, how about stopping other companies putting everything into massive boxes, all my rubbish is created by other people, I already recycle everything I possible can and if industry helped by reducing packaging I would have less to recycle.,

Come on you government fuckwitts stop making these stupid decisions, your policy is aimed at the wrong people and it WILL increase fly tipping, wake up and resolve the real issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home