Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sky TV

Now I have Sky TV, well I actually have Sky+, which I must say is the best TV viewing and recording system going. The thought of living without Sky & Sky+ is now unthinkable for me, after all each night I sit in front of the TV scanning 250 channels looking for something to watch, but of course, its all crap, but imagine how boring it would be scanning just 5 terrestrial channels.

This is not my rant though, each month I see £43 disappear out of my bank account to Sky for all these 250 crap channels and I ask myself this question, I pay £140 (or whatever it is these days) for my BBC License (lets not get into the technicalities of the license fee, we know all the money goes to the BBC), the benefit is of course -- no adverts. Sky on the other hand gets £500 per year from me and the bastards still have adverts, for Sky its a win...win and a lose...lose for me.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 pm, Blogger Phil said...

might I introduce Freesat from Sky. £20, one off payment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home